Drone aircraft for dynamic missions
Shearwater® drones operate from moving vehicles of any size to help professionals perform their job more efficiently and safely during dynamic missions.
- Autonomous takeoff and landing from moving vehicles and vessels
- Designed for on-the-go missions
- Minimal installed hardware
- No need for dedicated, highly skilled personnel to operate. Push a button, and go.
- Deployed in minutes
- High reliability for demanding industrial and commercial applications
- Long range digital communications for live HD imagery, object detection and track, option for thermal imaging.
- Powerful onboard computing capabilities
- Option for tethered operations from moving platforms for ultra-long endurance.
Precision Landing on Moving Platforms
Planck Aero’s technology makes it possible to operate autonomously from moving platforms, including precision landing, without the need for dedicated personnel or extensive installed hardware. The sensor-guided flight not only accounts for forward motion of a vessel, but also roll, pitch, heave, and wind effects. Now, this capability is available to marine and maritime operators who need aerial support to perform their jobs more efficiently.
Precision landing can be integrated into a wide range of drones, enabling them to operate from boats of virtually any size, without interfering with normal workflow.
Furthermore, fully autonomous operations can be integrated seamlessly with existing maritime interfaces and data visualization tools.
Contact us to learn more about how your fleet of drones can land precisely, even from moving vessels at sea.
Do you already have a fleet of aircraft that you want to automate for missions operating from moving platforms? We can integrate Shearwater software into other flight platforms, including complete test, support and training. If you have a special mission, we will help you accomplish it.